Value Added Services
Value Added Services :
In our industry, on a conceptual level, VAS adds great value to the standard service (Application Enablement) offering, spurring subscribers to use their phone more and allowing the operator to drive up their average revenue per user.
Following are some examples we provide:
1. Billing systems
2. Security for private transactions
3. Network-based storage of digital content
4. End-to-end bandwidth for high-quality transmissions
5. Scoring abilities to identify end-user preferences and behaviors
6. Subscriber data to customize the end-user experience
7. Context information, such as location and presence, to localize services.